Interior renovations are moving along
In the fieldhouse locker rooms, epoxy floors were installed, and benches and wall fixtures will be coming next
Upcoming construction activity
- Installing flooring, doors, and final finishes in the second floor math and science classrooms
- Finishing ceilings and flooring in the fieldhouse locker rooms
- Putting in ceilings, final casework, and finishes in the music addition
- Installing exterior brick and metal panels on the technical education addition
- Working on drywall and painting, and installing the elevator and equipment in the technical education addition
Tile flooring and plumbing fixtures have been installed in the bathrooms south of the fieldhouse, with partitions coming soon
Did you know?
In addition to three large spaces for band, orchestra, and choir, the music addition on the west side of the school includes ten practice/small ensemble rooms. These 10'x10' spaces will have insulation going up to the roof, which will limit sound transmission between rooms.
Cabinets are installed in the science classrooms on the second floor
The woods lab has started to take shape with the completion of walls, roof structure, and decking
In the technical education addition, structural work is complete, interior wall framing is wrapping up, and above-ceiling mechanical, electrical, and plumbing work are the focus, with this area slated to be finished near the end of winter