Consistent school attendance is one of the building blocks for student success.
Good attendance contributes to students doing well in school and eventually in the workplace.
How to check your student’s attendance with Infinite Campus
- You can check your student’s attendance in Infinite Campus online
- You also can check using the Infinite Campus, Campus Parent mobile app
- The app will notify you in real time when your student is absent from or late to class
How do I get Notifications?
Notifications are available through the Campus Student and Campus Parent mobile apps, if enabled by your school. You may need to enable notifications on your device as well, in addition to the app settings.
1. Before you log in, mark Stay Logged In to receive notifications.
2. After logging in, click the user menu in the top right and then click Settings and Notification Settings.
3. From there, indicate which types of notifications you’d like to receive and set the threshold for notifications. For example, indicate if you only want to receive Assignment notifications if the score is below 70%.
4. Click Save.