Give Now (Online)
Your username is your MMSD email and your password is your b number (with lowercase b)
2020 Combined Giving Campaign Booklet
The Madison Metropolitan School District 2020 Combined Giving Campaign kicks off Monday, November 9, and runs through December 7, 2020. The best part: You choose which cause — or better yet, which causes — to give to from over 300 agencies. Whether you donate to programs right in our backyard, or to those across the world, a donation to the Combined Campaign is far-reaching.
Easy Ways to Give
The Combined Giving Campaign is online this year. Check out the red “Give Now” box on this page for log-in instructions (which will be up when the campaign begins). The most convenient way to give is through automatic payroll deduction on the e-pledge site. You can also indicate that you will donate using a cash or a check on the online system.
Flexible Giving Options
You choose how to distribute your gift.
Give to one or more of the seven umbrella organizations or to one or more of over 300 charities they represent.
- For questions about payroll deductions, please contact Jennifer Trendel, Payroll Supervisor, at 663-5387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have trouble logging in to e-pledge with your MMSD login, please call the Technical Services Help Line at 663-5853.
- For questions concerning the e-pledge site, please contact the United Way of Dane County at email@example.com or 246-5482.
- For all other questions, please contact your building's Campaign Champion. Log in to view the list of Champions by building.
- If you have any general campaign questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org