Pick Up locations:
We have two pick up locations (or HUBs): Memorial and La Follette. The hours of operation are from 8am-3pm, Monday-Friday. If you are visiting a HUB to exchange a device or to pick up a device or hotspot please make sure that you have a ticket number prior to arriving at the HUB. If you do not have a ticket number, please reach out to your LMTS. Their contact information can be found by using the dropdown menu on this page.
Once you arrive at the HUB, please make sure to look for signs for further directions and make sure to practice social distancing.
La Follette High School 702 Pflaum Rd. Madison, WI 53716
Memorial High School 201 S. Gammon Rd. Madison, WI 53717
Procedure for exchange:
- Bring your student's current Chromebook and charger. Make sure to remove any stickers and wipe it clean (instructions here).
- Display a letter size paper with your student's ID # on it in your car window
- We will have staff in the parking lot to provide directions and answer questions
- Stay in your car at all the times and wear a mask or other face covering
- Staff will take your student's current Chromebook and charger and give you a new one
Once you are home:
- Please check to make sure your new Chromebook works. If there are any issues with the new Chromebook, call the student tech support hotline right away: 608-204-5678.
- If the student tech support helpline cannot fix the problem and recommends a replacement, return to the distribution center for an exchange.