Anti-Bullying Resources for Students
- Everyone is having fun
- No one is getting hurt
- Everyone is participating equally
- No one is having fun
- There is a possible solution to the disagreement
- Equal balance of power
- Someone is being hurt on purpose
- Reacting to a strong feeling or emotion
- Someone is hurt on purpose
- Imbalance of power
MMSD Anti-Bullying Policy
Students have the right to feel safe, respected and welcome and free from bullying
Was it on purpose?
Physical, emotional or mental harm or suffering
Does it cause harm to someone?
Real or perceived imbalance of power
Does someone have more power?
How to Report
Tell and Adult
Fill out a bullying report form
What happens after I report?
An adult will check in with you to find out the detail about what happened.
An adult will check in with others who were involved
An adult will check back in with you to know how they can support you.