Professional Madison musicians are collaborating with MMSD to offer experiences in drumline giving kids in the Madison community an opportunity for creative expression and preparing students for potential drumline experiences at the college or with drum and bugle organizations. In partnership with Madison arts professionals, our team will support drumming exercises, reading music, and creating rhythms — and having fun, gaining musical skills and building teamwork!
Drum pad, drum sticks, and equipment are provided.
- Location: Partner site (transportation provided from East/West Arts Hubs)
- Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Dates: July 11-July 29 (weeks 4-6)
- Sessions: Full PM Session 1:00-3:45
- Note: The class capacity is 35-40 students. Drum pad, drum sticks, and equipment are provided.
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9