Payment Options & Prices
Cash or Check Payments
Place checks (made out to Food & Nutrition or School Name), cash or money order in an envelope with your child's name and have them hand it in to their Teacher or to the Food & Nutrition Staff.
Online using MyPaymentsPlus
(The site has been updated and can be accessed using either Google Chrome or Firefox.)
Visit www.mypaymentsplus.com to make deposits or monitor your student's meal account
MyPaymentsPlus System Provides Convenience and Information on School Meal Accounts
Madison Metropolitan School District is committed to providing you with the information and convenience you need to manage your student's nutritional decisions and school meal account. We are excited to let you know that we now offer MyPaymentsPlus, an innovative service for parents that allows you to make prepayments as well as monitor your student's purchases and account balances.
At no cost, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts
- Check your student's current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
For a small program fee, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student's meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at MyPaymentsPlus or by calling 1-866-682-9208! Funds deposited through MyPaymentsPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes. This feature eliminates the need to send a check to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student's account when it reaches a low balance
If you prefer to make payments or check balances via phone, a toll-free number has been created for our district (1-866-682-9208).
To create a new account, visit MyPaymentsPlus. Follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID number. You can obtain your student ID number by calling: 1-877-237-0946. We encourage you to visit MyPaymentsPlus.
If you have any questions regarding MyPaymentsPlus, you may contact Mary Engelhart at 204-4005
If you have questions or concerns regarding your child's account, first contact the Food Service Worker at your child's school. Or contact Mary Engelhart 204-4005. Detailed account printouts are available upon request.
Three varieties of milk are offered daily; skim, 1% and skim chocolate. Milk is included in the price for each meal served. If you would like to purchase a milk to supplement a meal brought from home, milk is .50 cents per carton.
USDA Virtual Meal Pricing - At this time, all meals are free of charge for all children 18 years of age and younger.
Reduced and Free.................... No Charge
K - 12th Grade Full Pay.......... $1.45
Adult ...................................... $2.10
K - 12th Grade Full Pay.......... No Charge