Payroll Related Forms
Introducing, Employee Self Service (ESS)!
ESS allows employees to easily retrieve tax information and complete changes securely on your time table.
Here is a list of the exciting things that ESS can help you with:
- View, email or reprint W2s back to 2017, free of charge
- View, email or print pay stubs, free of charge
- Change your W4 for Federal and/or State tax withholding
- Change your address, personal phone, and work phone numbers
- Change or add direct deposit(s)
Additional features: View your benefit accrual balances, such as PI (if eligible), See your Department of Public Instruction certifications the district has on file, Use the paycheck simulator
Visit ESS at: https://mmsd.munisselfservice.com.
Instructions for accessing ESS can be found in the ESS Employee Guidebook. Your username is your “b” number with the b, and if this is your first time logging in, your default password is the last 4 digits of your social security number. You will immediately be asked to change your password to something more secure after initial login.
Have Questions? Contact Payroll or firstname.lastname@example.org