Teacher Pay Checks
The 12 paycheck election has closed as of 7/31/21 for the 2021-2022 school year for current district teachers. Enrollment will open for the 2022-2023 school year in mid-April 2022. Please watch the Connect for more information.
The District’s default pay option for teachers is to receive 10 pay checks per school year. However, teachers may choose to receive 12 checks per year. This choice must be done each year or the pay option of 10 pay checks will default automatically.
Pay checks are issued on the first of the month, unless the first falls on a weekend or holiday. For the 2021-2022 the pay dates are 10/1, 11/1 12/1, 1/3, 2/1, 3/1, 4/1, 4/29, 6/1, 6/10 (last day of the school year) and the #11 and #12 pay checks will be issued on the last business day of June (6/30). Per the Handbook: For teachers electing the twelve (12)-month pay plan, checks No. 11 and No. 12 will be directly deposited to their financial institution on the last business day of June.
What are your options?
- Receive 10 pay checks per year – No further action required
- Receive 12 pay checks per year – Complete the 12-Pay Election Form below
What do you need to know about electing to receive 12 pay checks?
- Enrollment is open through July 31, 2021 for current teaching staff by signing into the staff only website, and fill out the form below.
(Newly hired teachers have a separate opportunity to enroll.)
- You must annually enroll to receive 12 pay checks
- Once a pay plan is chosen it cannot be changed until enrollment is open for the following school year
- No late enrollments will be accepted.
12-Pay Choice Form
You must log in to the website for the enrollment form to appear (you may need to click on this link again). If you use someone else's login, your choice may not be recorded properly. Watch for a confirmation e-mail once the form is completed correctly.
I am currently employed under a teacher contract and wish to receive 12 pay checks for the 2021-2022 school year. I understand that my current choice is for the 2021-2022 school year ONLY. I must re-enroll prior to each school year to continue receiving 12 pay checks each school year.