WRS Re-Hired Annuitants
If you have retired from a Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) employer and are collecting an annuity, there are restrictions in the amount of hours you can work when you return to a WRS employer. If you have retired on or after July 2, 2013, you are restricted to working less than 880 hours within a 12 month rolling period of time. First, if the employee is returning to the same employer, they must have a 75 day break in service before they return to work. Please refer to ETF's 'Information for Rehired Annuitants' document.
- Is it 880 hours in a school year?
- When do my hours start over at zero after I've returned to work?
- In addition to working as a sub SEA, I also coach an athletic team and may start working for MSCR. Do all of those hours count?
- If I work for MMSD and another school district are my hours added together and reported to ETF?
- How do I know how many hours I worked?
Please contact Kim Callies Bleiler by email or at (608) 663-5380 if you have further questions or would like to know how many hours MMSD has for you.
Have Questions? Contact Payroll or email@example.com