Software Integration is focused on the following goals in order to reduce barriers to teaching and learning.
Software maintenance and adoption:
- Maintaining and improving our use of current software tools
- Improving MMSD’s processes for proposals, procurement, and integration of new software tools
System organization and integrity:
- Organizing our system of software platforms
- Ensuring that the information passing through them is accurate
Software Integration in MMSD includes...
- Building connections across departments to ensure their needs are being met by our software tools.
- Facilitating new software requests for approval.
- Facilitating the admin team that maintains MMSD's primary student information system, Infinite Campus.
- Facilitating the admin team that maintains MMSD's teacher tool, eduCLIMBER.
- Facilitating MMSD's Software Systems Steering Committee.
- Supporting the setup and roll-out of software solutions for staff across the district.
Director of Software Integration
Coordinator of Instructional Programming
Student Information Systems Specialist
Clerical-Technical & eduCLIMBER SysAdmin