The planetarium is opening up to outside groups in stages.
- March through April we'll be open to in-person programs for MMSD groups only.
- Starting in May all groups are welcome for in-person programs.
- If your school is not mixing cohorts, please don't mix them in the planetarium.
- All groups must comply with MMSD masking policies.
- In-person public programs will resume in April at 75% capacity to allow for space between households.
- These plans will change if case counts begin to increase.
- Virtual programs will continue to be offered as well.
- School group capacity is 32 in order to maintain space between people.