Big Astronomy: People, Places & Discoveries
Astronomers use giant telescopes to unlock the mysteries of the universe. This beautiful fulldome film takes us to three world-class observatories in Chile where we learn about how these amazing discoveries are made, and meet an inspiring cast of astronomers, engineers, technicians, and support staff who make it happen. We’ll also explore many astronomy concepts along the way, and explore the current night sky.
- Monday, May 9, 6:39-7:30 PM
Note that these are in-person programs. Masks are required, and we are only selling tickets for 75% of our capacity to leave an empty seat between households.
- Monday, May 16, 6:00-7:00 PM CDT
- Tuesday, May 17, 6:00-7:00 PM CDT
- Tuesday, May 17, 7:30-8:30 PM CDT
- Wednesday, May 18, 6:00-7:00 PM CDT
- Wednesday, May 18, 7:30-8:30 PM CDT
Tickets can be purchased at the ticket window with cash only for any shows that are not sold out. The ticket window opens 30 minutes before each show.
Seating is on a first-come first-served basis.