Please note that the last pop up for 2020 will be the week of December 14. The pop up pantries will resume the first week of January 2021 with the adjusted schedule below.
There area number of pop-up mobile food pantries available for MMSD families and the entire community. Locations and times are:
- Hawthorne Elementary – Every Monday 11:30
- Leopold Elementary – 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 11:00
- Lake View Elementary – 1st & 3rd Mondays 12:00
- Mendota Elementary – 2nd & 4th Mondays 1:30 (but no MP on 3/8)
- Lussier Family East YMCA – 2nd & 4th Thursdays 3:30
- East High School – Every Thursday 3:30
- Huegel Elementary – every Wednesday at 4:00
Some quick facts about these sites:
- This is drive-thru food distribution: boxes of produce, freezer, dairy, and shelf stable dry goods available.
- Stay in your car, food will be loaded into your trunk
- Proxy shoppers are allowed
- No ID required
Any changes to times or locations for pop-up food distribution will be communicated via our new texting service. To receive a text message when there is a change to the regular schedule, text FOODDANE to 555888. This is the texting option for Spanish - COMIDADANE