Fee Payment Information
To get started with online fee payment click on the button below to visit the fee payment website. If you are having trouble using the system please check out our additional resources at the bottom of this page.
If you do not pay fees online, you can pay fees by sending a check with the student, mailing the check to the school or the MMSD, or by coming to the school’s office directly to make the payment. Please check the credit card expiration dates before submitting a student fee payment.
Infinite Campus online payment portal is only accessible with the Chrome browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please log in to a Chrome browser.
Fee Waiver Information
You may be eligible for a fee waiver or reduction. The fee waiver request is included in the August online enrollment process under the socioeconomic status section. Your request will be reviewed by the building principal or authorized school district personnel.
In an effort to make paying your student fees online easier we have created a set of instructions on how to use the online fee payment website. Click on the above below to view or download the guide.
No one likes sticker shock. That's why we created a website which lists all the possible fees your child may incur this school year. Click here to view the student fees webpage.
If you have questions about fee payment please email: email@example.com
Please do not contact Infinite Campus Support as they do not handle parents' payment questions
- What types of student fees are posted in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal during enrollment?
- What other fees could be added to the student’s Infinite Campus account after enrollment?
- What is the due date for fee payments?
- Can parents/guardians set up payment plans?
- What happens if fees are not paid in the current year?
- How do I pay student fees?
- How does my student qualify for a fee waiver?
- Can I change my answer on the SES question?
- My student qualifies for free or reduced-price meals, but I do not see a waiver for my student’s fees. What is missing?
- Can I request a fee waiver, reduction or payment plan if my child does not qualify for free or reduced-price meals?
- Are all student fees eligible for a waiver?
- When will athletic fees be added?
- How do I view fees that were paid with a surplus balance?