MMSD will be offering free curbside meal service at 40 school sites starting next week, for all children 18 years old or younger. Meals will be provided free of charge to all students regardless of free, reduced or paid status eligibility for meals.
Each site will have pickup one day per week for your convenience. You will receive a market food box with all of the components for 5 balanced breakfast and lunch meals that meet the requirements for the Summer Food Service Program.
Food safety guidelines will be provided with each market food box. Safe meal heating instructions will be available at pickup locations and at mmsd.org/food.
The September menu is available here.
What to know before picking up meals:
- Each 5 day box is about 12"X 9"X 9" in size and weighs just under 10 pounds.
- Milk will be available as well.
- Find the pickup schedule at mmsd.org/meal-schedule.
- We strongly encourage families to use our pre-order form at mmsd.org/meal-schedule so we can plan ahead and be ready for you. It is encouraged but not required.
- You can pick up meals from any school site that is convenient for you.
- If you feel that you may not have adequate refrigeration space for all of the meals please let our staff know at the time of pickup.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.