Transition Planning for Students with Disabilities
Transition from high school is an exciting time of life, filled with anticipation and possibility.
We understand this can also be a time of uncertainty about what the future holds. We are here to help each student and family navigate the path to college, job training, employment, and independent living that leads to a full and meaningful adult life.
- Department of Public Instruction Transition Information
- Legal Basis for Transition Planning
- 18-21 Transition Guide (English)
- Spanish 18-21 Transition Guide
- Hmong 18-21 Transition Guide
- Supported Employment checklist for parents, students and teachers
- Competitive Employment
- Post Secondary Education
- Glossary of Terms & Acronyms