Skip To Main Content

Select a School

Madison Metropolitan School District

Taking Medication at School

If you would like your child to receive any medication (even over-the-counter medication) at school, you will need to provide the school nurse with the following items:

  1. A parent/guardian consent form (you can print this below).  This is your permission for school staff to administer medication to your child.
  2. A Doctor or Health Care Provider order form.  This form is the "Order for Medication Administration" form that can be printed below.
  3. The medication in the original labeled container.
  4. You can locate your school nurse's name, phone number, and fax number by clicking on this link: School Nurse Contact Information.

Return to Health Services Home Page