COVID Connect 2
We are excited to inform you that we are participating in the Wisconsin Department of Health Services’ newest COVID-19 testing system: COVID Connect 2.
What is COVID Connect 2?
Just like the original COVID Connect, COVID Connect 2 is designed to streamline COVID-19 test registration and results notification. Some of the new features include:
- A one-time patient registration, no need to register for each test.
- Parents/guardians have access to their children’s test results by linking the accounts.
- Patients will have access to their test results inside their account, which are automatically available in COVID Connect 2 once they are received from the lab.
Scan the QR Code or use the URL to open the website.
Create your account.
Create your children’s accounts.
Use your account to check your family’s test results.
Creating your account
- Go to the COVID Connect 2 homepage.
- Select “Create an Account” at the bottom of the web page.
- Click on the “Self” button to create your account.
- Create your account’s username and password.
- Follow the instructions to add your registration information.
- After signing the consent, you will be able to review your information. Click “Register” to create your account and proceed to your profile.
- Click on the user icon in the upper-right-hand corner to sign out.
Creating your children’s accounts
Complete the above instructions to create your COVID Connect 2 account before creating your children’s accounts.
- Return to the COVID Connect 2 homepage.
- Select “Create an Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the “Someone Else” button to create your child’s account.
- Select the button indicating you have a Covid Connect 2 Account. Log on with your previously created username and password.
- Enter your child’s information to create their account.
- E-sign the consent and attestation forms.
- Repeat these instructions to create accounts for all your children if applicable.
Using your account to check your family’s test results
Confirming accounts were created and linked:
- After you have completed your family’s registrations, return to the COVID Connect 2 homepage and enter your Username and Password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to see which accounts are linked to your account.
How will I be notified of test results?
When your results are ready, you will be notified via email and/or text message depending on your notification preferences chosen during registration.
Viewing your family’s test results:
After logging into your account, click on “Test Results” tab at the top of the page to view your family’s results when they are available.
As we continue to live with the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to keep testing, isolation and quarantine efforts going to Stop the Spread of the disease.
To find a COVID-19 vaccine provider in your community, visit vaccines.gov, or call 211 or 877-947-2211. For up-to-date information about Wisconsin’s COVID-19 response, visit the Department of Health Services COVID-19 webpage.