Madison benefits from a wide variety of great community resources. If you need assistance with childcare, transportation or meeting basic needs while school isn't in session, we've compiled a list of some of the resources available to help you and your family get through this challenging time.
General resources and information:
- Public Health Madison & Dane County has created a helpful resources webpage that provides links to find help with paying rent, getting food, and meeting other basic needs, including help specific to the pandemic.
- Summary of Community Centers / youth programming plans as of 3.15
- City of Madison Resources
- Comprehensive Madison Mutual Aid resources (incl. childcare, housing, transportation, etc..)
- Foundation for Madison's Public Schools Resource Page
- Mutual Aid Support office
- Madison General Defense Committee Quarantine Support Volunteer Form
- Mutual Aid Volunteer Form
- Mutual Aid Support Request Form
- Coronavirus: Meeting Basic Needs in Dane County
- Public Health Madison and Dane County Coronavirus Information and Updates
- WI Department of Health Services Coronavirus Information and Updates
- Dane County Human Services home page
- Dane County Voting and Elections Information
- Why is "social distancing" important during a disease outbreak, and how does it work?
- Email List of School Principals