How to Donate Equipment to MMSD
What We Can Use
As of July 2021, MMSD will accept donated equipment with the following minimum configuration:
Computers (laptops or desktops)
- i5 or better processor
- 16.0 GB RAM
- Preferred but not required:
- Monitor: 17"+ flat panel
- Brand: Dell, HP or Lenovo/IBM
Process To Donate
- Anyone wishing to donate equipment, or District staff receiving donations, should call the Technical Services Help Desk at 663-5853. Ask to speak with a Help Desk Manager about donating equipment. (Note: If you have a preferred school where you wish your donation to go, we will honor your request. Otherwise, we will deploy your donation where we believe it will benefit children the most.)
- Donated equipment should be handled per the Supervisor's instructions and be shipped to:
MMSD Central Receiving
4711 Pflaum Road
Madison WI 53718
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a HelpLine Supervisor at 663-5853.
If accepted, donated equipment will be given a District property Asset Tag, delivered to the destination site and placed into service. Donors will receive letters of appreciation.
Our students will greatly appreciate your help!!